Ok…ok…ok….there is this lady who is quite incredible actually more like incredibly fantastic!!! Her Name is Kaelah and she lives in Tennesse. She was one of my very first blogs that i officially followed on a daily basis. I love her and haven’t even met her. Ahhh…the joys of the internet. 🙂 Anyways…. Kaelah is having this fabulous giveaway… She is giving away and Ipad 2! Check it out here.
Check her out on her blog. twitter. facebook. tumblr. pinterest. and her Honeybean mobile boutique on facebook.
She is amazing! Don’t only check her out cause of her amazing giveaway, but more so check her out because of her incredible gift of writing, her adventures, her adorable puppies, her cute story of love and romance with her fiance Mike, her GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL style, her great drink concotions, her wonderful TILT posts, and her spunky and adorable and sometimes just down right funny blog titles. 🙂 She truely is lovely inside and out. Kansas sort of has a big fan club for this lady. She is like the biggest celeb blogger that i follow. She is sort of rad. Check her out, seriously do it!!! I love her and i am sure you will fall in love with her too! 🙂 Enjoy!
Well I sure haven’t blogged in a while, so let me give you the usual excuse…..life has been hectic. I’ll give you an outline/bulleted list, sound good?
- I moved with my twin brother and my parents from Baldwin City to Gardner at the beginning of July. Therefore, all of June was filled with pack the house and prepping to move. June was a crazy month to say the least, but it was full of beautiful change.
- July came and as I stated the first weekend we moved.
- The second weekend my family and I went down to Wichita to celebrate my older brother Bryan being ordained as a pastor. You can just call him Rev now, no big deal. (pictures are from my sister-in-laws blog, Ashley Dunham. Check her blog out she is such a cutie!)
- The third weekend was my birthday weekend. I turned 21, crazy I know. I had a wonderful weekend celebrating with my best friend, Ainsley and some wonderful friends.
- The fourth weekend I helped take part in throwing a surprise birthday for a wonderful close friend of mine, Stormie Colvin. She is lovely and her birthday July 15th just one day after mine. She turned 18 and is wise beyond her years. I love this girl! Her and I went on a date Saturday afternoon to the miniature toy museum, lunch on the plaza, and a stop at a pet shop to enjoy some cute little puppies. Then, I took her to Hope Alive to her surprise party. It was a blast, full of pictures, food, and love/appreciation for Stormie.
- The fifth weekend in July I went up to Manhattan, KS to help my older sister Laura and her husband Mark organize their apartment. They are expecting a beautiful baby boy in December 2011. They wanted some help in organizing their life to welcome this bundle of greatness. So me and Ainsley drove 2 hours to them and enjoyed organizing, cleaning, and hanging out with my wonderful siblings.
- Now we are to August, which has been somewhat uneventful. The first two weekends I have been helping my mother at Moonlight Elementary setting up her fourth grade classroom. It is some serious hard work, being a teacher is hard. But it was fun hanging out with my mom and helping her get stuff done.
- It is Tuesday and before I know it will be the third weekend of August. What do I have planned for this weekend you ask? Well on Thursday I am leaving work early to get my wisdom teeth removed. It is going to be intense, because my teeth are unlike most people who get theirs out while their wisdom teeth are still under the gum or just slightly broken through the gum. My wisdom teeth have been coming in for a little over 3 years. So they are currently sitting just as tall as my molars. Therefore my roots are WAY too deep. So it’s going to be a little more intense of a recovery I suppose, which sucks, but whatever. I got to do what I got to do, you know?
Well there you have it another Update Schumpdate! J So until next time when I post about something other than catching up my blog up, have a wonderful end of the summer and say a few alliterations in a day it will make you smile more. Tah Tah for now!
Today, I am kind of in a fog. I am not sure if it is because of the weather or the painkillers I am taking for my sprained ankle I so wonderfully got on Friday afternoon last week, either way I am just kind of zoned out. Therefore, today’s post will pretty much consist of an interesting quote I found today on one of my favorite tumblr Quote Book; http://quote-book.tumblr.com/.
“The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of, because words diminish them – words shrink things that seemed limitless when they were in your head to no more than living size when they’re brought out. But it’s more than that, isn’t it? The most important things lie too close to wherever your secret heart is buried, like landmarks to a treasure your enemies would love to steal away. And you may make revelations that cost you dearly only to have people look at you in a funny way, not understanding what you’ve said at all, or why you thought it was so important that you almost cried while you were saying it. That’s the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear.” – Stephen King
Here is my tumblr website if you are interested. 🙂 http://brielleranae.tumblr.com/
hmmmmmmm….starting a blog, eh? Ok……ok……ok……fine I will.
I have started many blogs in my time, but they end up fizzling out faster than you can say blogging. So here I am trying to start yet another one. I decided that I am just going to write, write whatever is on my heart and in my head. I think the reason my previous blogs have failed so much was because I would write to appeal to my friends, my family, the readers of my blog. But no wonder those blogs fizzled out, fake writing is boring, exhausting.
So, I have been inspired by two ladies who have been blogging for a while. They both have recently blogged about blogging for real, blogging about stuff you love and the real things in life, in your life. So here I am blogging about me, the stuff I love, the things I go through, and the people I encounter.
Check out the ladies below who are blogging genius’!!!
Kaelah – http://honeybeeinthecity.blogspot.com/
Jami – http://thenatos.blogspot.com/