I found this lovely Christmas questionaire and thought I would post it to my blog.
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? I drink more Hot chocolate than Eggnog, but I enjoy a cup of eggnog once or twice in the season especially with Baileys. Mmmm!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Psh….heck yeah Santa wraps presents! That is the fun of christmas gifts , tearing open the paper!!!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights go on the tree, white lights on the front of the house, and colored lights on the back deck.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I never have, but when I get my own place I want to start hanging mistletoe! : )
5. When do you put your decorations up? We put up our decorations the day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Every year for Christmas Eve we eat soup burgers, a recipe that came from my dad’s side of the family! It is yum-o! Also my other favorite is the Cheese Ball! My brother always makes it every year! It is also yumYUM-o!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? My twin brother and I sleeping under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I do not really remember ever truly believing in Santa. We just thought Santa was a secret stranger who anonymously brought us gifts. : ) lol
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We do our whole Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve! And then on Christmas Morning we open our socks.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Our whole family does it together! My mom and sister always did the lights while my brothers and I would fluff our fake tree! Then we would all get the ornaments and we each had certain ones we would hang. The fluffy fabric ornaments always went on the bottom so cause they wouldn’t break when our cat would paw at them.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Now that I am a working lady I dread it because I have to drive in it, but all growing up I love LOVE loved it!
12. Can you ice skate? Not really. My ankles are super super weak!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmmm…..my favorite gift? I am not entirely sure….
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family, family holiday recipes, family traditions!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My mom’s peanut clusters!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Every year as a family before we open our gifts my dad reads the Christmas story out of his bible and then we would read together out loud A Cup of Christmas Tree.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I mean who doesn’t enjoy receiving things, I do!!!! But I prefer to give, I have so much more fun giving than receiving. Giving is my love language.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum? YUM YUM YUMMY!!!!!
20. Favorite Christmas show? The Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby, Fred Astaire, and Marjorie Reynolds! It is my favorite favorite FAVORITE holiday movie, and one of my favorite movies of all time!
Linda Mason: You better go inside, it’s cold and you don’t have a coat…
[gently pushes him]
Linda Mason: Go on.
Jim Hardy: [kisses her, moves back] Well I don’t need a coat anymore.
SWOON!!!!! I love LOVE love this movie!!! Watch it if you have never seen it!
21. Saddest Christmas song? Um, “Christmas Shoes” hands down. I can’t even listen to it. AND it has a book to go with it, depressing!
“He said, I wanna buy these shoes, for my mama, please. It’s Christmas Eve and these shoes are just her size. Can you hurry, please? Daddy says there’s not much time. You see, she’s been sick for quite a while and I know these shoes will make her smile and I want her to look beautiful, if mommy meets Jesus tonight.”
22. What’s your favorite Christmas song? Umm my favorite traditional Christmas carol is Silent Night. My favorite Christmas song that is newer is Chris Brown’s version of This Christmas!
So that’s my Christmas Quiz, I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. Feel free to steal it, I won’t be offended. : )
Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Happy Happy New Year!